Unite Passion and Purpose
At Antioch University New England, we are a community of innovators and free-thinkers, determined to make a positive impact on the world. Our programs are rooted in social, environmental, and economic justice to unite your passion with purpose.
AUNE has a long history of high academic standards, integration of work and study, commitment to bypassed populations, and learner responsibility. These are intertwined with the New England traditions of self-reliance, small-community values, and private action for the public good.
Think critically, stand out, and lead change.
Continue your education in one of the following programs:
- MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MA in Dance / Movement Therapy and Counseling
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy
- MEd for Experienced Educators
- MEd with Teacher Certification
- MEd in Waldorf Education
- MS in Applied Behavior Analysis
- MS in Environmental Studies
- MS in Resource Management & Conservation
- Interdisciplinary Master of Arts
We’re here to support you throughout your time at AU New England and beyond. You’ll be assigned an advisor committed to empowering you to complete your degree and succeed in your coursework. One of the hallmarks of Antioch University is how committed we are to individual attention for every single student. Contact admissions today.
Life-Work Experience Credit
You’ve worked hard for the experience you already have, so leverage it by asking AU Admissions advisors about life-work experience credit. In some cases, your technical training, military experience, or work experience can be applied toward your education. We want to help you re-enter college and finish your degree as quickly, easily and successfully as possible. Contact Admissions for more details today.
Antioch University’s learning philosophy has always been based on individual evaluation and synthesis of what you’ve learned into demonstrated knowledge. At AU, we use narrative assessment, rather than letter grades, to provide meaningful, actionable evaluation of what you’ve learned. Letter grade equivalencies for graduate school applications or employer tuition reimbursement are available upon request.
Our “no tests, no grades” philosophy appeals to some and differs from tradition for others, but we believe it accommodates people with different learning styles and better prepares you for a career in professional settings where success is often measured by presentations and written communication. AUNE coursework values demonstrated learning over test scores, further preparing you for a successful career ahead.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financing an education is a priority for every student and we’re here to help. AUNE financial aid advisors will guide you through options such as federal and state grants, federal loans, alternative loans, veterans’ tuition discounts and the Yellow Ribbon Program, and more. Learn more about types of financial aid.
Antioch University is deeply grateful to those who have served our country. We welcome prior, reserve, and active military-connected students and their families to our campuses and AU Online. Reduce the cost and time it takes to earn your degree by leveraging benefits available to you, including tuition discounts and the Yellow Ribbon Program. Talk to an admissions advisor today.
Antioch University’s student services are flexible and individualized. Explore our current student resources to get an idea of how we support students throughout their time at AUNE and beyond.
- Disability Support Services – To request assistance or learn more, your first step is to contact our Disability Support Services office. We work with you to assess reasonable accommodation so that your learning experience is optimal.
- Antioch University Bookstore – Discounted pricing, fast shipping, and free shipping for orders of $50 or more.
- Library Services – In addition to an on-campus library, AUNE uses We Deliver to make library materials available to you from the largest library catalogs in the world. Electronic material is sent to your Antioch Gmail account, and books are mailed either directly to a location of your choice, or held for pick up at the campus library — your choice. Learn more about library services.
- Virtual Writing Center – Knowing how critical good writing is to your success at AUNE, in the workplace and in life in general, offer writing support services from start to finish. AU writing tutors are available to help you with academic writing to succeed in your coursework.
Get to Know Antioch University
Antioch University’s history began in 1852 when our first campus opened in Ohio, USA. Founder Horace Mann had a vision that a well-educated populace was essential to a strong democracy, and that education should be accessible to all people. Since then Antioch University’s programs have been built on a foundation of social, economic, and environmental justice. Get to know why Antioch University stands out as a leader in progressive education.
Is Antioch University accredited? Yes. Antioch University is a non-profit, private institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.