Unite Passion and Purpose
Antioch University Online provides learner-centered education to empower students with the knowledge and skills to lead meaningful lives and to advance social, economic, and environmental justice. Our students not only demonstrate the core competencies that are required for career success, but instigate change and have a positive impact on the world. As an Antioch University Online student, you’ll discover how to unite your passion with purpose. It’s time to take a stand, for yourself and what matters most to you.
Antioch University Online offers a wide range of options for working adults to enhance your skill sets with the convenience of finishing your program entirely online. Our programs are designed with today’s business needs in mind and emphasize critical thinking, cultural diversity, and an international perspective, as well as provides opportunities for collaborative learning, and promotes the integration of life and work experience with academic knowledge.
Antioch University Online is a 100% online learning environment led by our expert program faculty. You can learn anywhere, anytime, at your own pace. Read about what to expect in your online degree program and how AU Online works.
Save time and money with AU Online bachelor’s degrees, designed to help returning and transfer students finish their BA or BS. Our undergraduate programs make it easy to transfer or re-enter college. Explore our programs, then contact us. We’ll show you how quickly you can finish your degree.
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies
Choose from 3 concentrations:
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Technology & Business Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies, Sustainability, and Sciences
Prepare for the next level of your career with AU Online’s graduate and doctoral programs; no GRE scores required.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (through the New England campus)
- Master of Arts in Individualized Studies, Humanities
- Master of Arts in Individualized Studies, Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Individualized Studies, Transformative Learning Communities
- Master of Arts in Nonprofit Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Human Services Administration
- EdD in Leadership & Professional Practice
We’re here to support you throughout your time at AU Online and beyond You’ll be assigned an advisor committed to empowering you to complete your degree and succeed in your coursework. Our online students have access to all the student services our brick-and-mortar campus students enjoy. One of the hallmarks of Antioch University is how committed we are to individual attention for every single student. Contact admissions today.
Let us evaluate your transcripts before you apply. It’s easy: Upload your transcripts and an advisor will tell you where you stand and how long it will take to graduate. No strings attached, so go for it.
Antioch is committed to reducing the cost and time it takes to earn your bachelor’s degree. We accept a minimum of 24 and a maximum of 60-75 semester credits for our undergraduate degrees, and depending on your program, we’ll even evaluate your work-life experience to apply toward the minimum. Transfer of graduate program credits will be considered post-admission to AU Online graduate programs. Learn more about transferring today.
Life-Work Experience Credit
You’ve worked hard for the experience you already have, so leverage it by asking AU Online advisors about life-work experience credit. In some cases, your technical training, military experience, or work experience can be applied toward your transfer credit minimum. We want to help you re-enter college and finish your degree as quickly, easily and successfully as possible. Contact an advisor today.
Antioch University’s learning philosophy has always been based on individual evaluation and synthesis of what you’ve learned into demonstrated knowledge. At AU Online, we use narrative assessment, rather than letter grades, to provide meaningful, actionable evaluation of what you’ve learned. Letter grade equivalencies for graduate school applications or employer tuition reimbursement are available upon request.
Our “no tests, no grades” philosophy appeals to some and differs from tradition for others, but we believe it accommodates people with different learning styles and better prepares you for a career in professional settings where success is often measured by presentations and written communication. AU Online coursework values demonstrated learning over test scores, further preparing you for a successful career ahead.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Financing an education is a priority for every student and we’re here to help. Learn more about our affordable tuition rates. AU Online financial aid advisors will guide you through options such as federal and state grants, federal loans, alternative loans, veterans’ tuition discounts and the Yellow Ribbon Program, and more. Learn more about types of financial aid.
Antioch University is deeply grateful to those who have served our country. We welcome prior, reserve, and active military-connected students and their families to our campuses and AU Online. Reduce the cost and time it takes to earn your degree by leveraging benefits available to you, including tuition discounts and the Yellow Ribbon Program. Talk to an admissions advisor today.
Antioch University’s student services are flexible and online-based. Explore our current student resources to get an idea of how we support students throughout their time at AU Online and beyond.
- Disability Support Services – To request assistance or learn more, your first step is to contact our Disability Support Services office. We work with you to assess reasonable accommodation so that your learning experience is optimal.
- AU Online Bookstore – Discounted pricing, fast shipping, and free shipping for orders of $50 or more.
- Library Services – AU Online uses We Deliver to make library materials available to you from the largest library catalogs in the world. Electronic material is sent to your Antioch Gmail account, and books are mailed either directly to a location of your choice, or held for pick up at an Antioch campus closest to you — your choice. Learn more about library services.
- Virtual Writing Center – Knowing how critical good writing is to your success at AU Online, in the workplace and in life in general, offer writing support services from start to finish. AU writing tutors are available to help you with academic writing to succeed in your coursework.
Get to Know Antioch University
Antioch University’s history began in 1852 when our first campus opened in Ohio, USA. Founder Horace Mann had a vision that a well-educated populace was essential to a strong democracy, and that education should be accessible to all people. Since then Antioch University’s programs have been built on a foundation of social, economic, and environmental justice. Get to know why Antioch University stands out as a leader in progressive education and what to expect from AU Online.
Is AU Online accredited? Yes. Antioch University Online is a non-profit, private institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.