This program will allow you to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Environmental Studies from FPU in four years and a Master of Science in Environmental Studies at the completion of your fifth year of study. You can save on tuition expenses and time in this 36-credit program that allows you to intern anywhere in the world.
This program can typically be completed in two years.
This program requires 36 credits.
Year One AUNE (Matriculate fully into AUNE)
- Fall 1: 9 AUNE credits
- Spring 1: 9 AUNE credits
Year Two AUNE (Matriculate fully into AUNE)
- Summer: 3 credits
- Fall II: 9 credits
- Spring II: 6 credits
Antioch University New England encourages applicants to submit their application online. If that is not possible, PDFs are also available. The application includes:
- Antioch University New England Application Form, including a resumé and an essay.
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.
- One official transcript from your bachelor’s degree-granting institution.
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably from persons who are, or have been, in a position to evaluate your work. The person making the recommendation needs to know you well, but may not be related to you.
- Interview with a faculty member of the department to which you seek entry. This can be in person, by phone, or via Skype.
- The interview is an essential part of the admissions process as it provides the faculty an opportunity to directly assess each applicant’s suitability to the work of the department and the learning environment of Antioch University New England. Interviews are scheduled after the Office of Admissions has received your application.
- Master’s and Certificate Programs do not require the GRE or any other standardized test for admissions. We consider all of your application materials, and invite you to demonstrate your academic potential in a variety of ways.
Please submit all materials to:
Antioch University New England
40 Avon Street
Keene, NH 03431-3516
All application materials submitted become part of an applicant’s file and cannot be returned.
Students participating in the joint program will be charged appropriate full time tuition, fees, room, board and associated costs in their fourth year of matriculation at FPU. Students who matriculate into the ESMS @ AUNE will be charged appropriate tuition and fees associated with their fifth year of the joint degree.
Students entering this program in their fourth year of study at FPU will enroll at FPU and be awarded financial aid from FPU. Students will be charged the regular FPU tuition and other fees. Students entering their fifth year of study will enroll at AUNE and who are eligible for financial aid will be awarded financial aid through AUNE.
”This is a specialized program that may not be able to be combined with other specialized programs.”