Antioch University New England
Start Date: 6/30/2023
End Date: 7/28/2023
Number of Positions: 1
Hours per Week: 24
Weekends Required: YES
Evenings Required: YES
Supervisor: Carol Renzelman, Carla Beebe Comey
This position allows for remote work Yes/No: NO
Percentage of time that could be remote (0-100%): 0%
Method to assess work: Successful completion of tasks will be self-evident.
- This position supports the Waldorf program residency in Wilton, New Hampshire at the Pine Hill school during the month of July, 2023.
- The student in this position will be responsible for unlocking the exterior doors and turning on A/C units and lights in the building each early morning.
- In the evening, the individual in this position will be responsible for turning off A/C units and lights, and locking exterior doors of the Pine Hill building. (10 hours/week)
- The student will be IT assistance as needed to support residency students who become ill and need to be quarantined during the residency weeks. This entails recording classes and uploading recordings on a potentially daily basis for dissemination by AUNE faculty or staff to affected students. (12 hours/week)
- There may be additional light tasks as assigned during the residency (2 hours/week)
- Position prefers availability to assist with move-in day (currently scheduled for June 30), assistance with student check-in days, and requires availability for the clean-up/load out day at the close of the residency. (14 hours total)
- The individual in this position will be timely and responsible.
- Preference will be given to students who are participating in the Waldorf residency and are living on the High Mowing campus.
How to Apply: Email Carol Renzelman: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Position Type: Work Study
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com