What does it cost to take a course as a non-matriculated student?
Try Us Out at a Discount!
If you’re not ready to enroll in a degree program, but want to try out the Antioch University Seattle experience as a non-matriculated student, you’re in the right place! First-time students can try out one of a variety of courses for a reduced cost for one course, up to 4 credits, in their first semester. Credits may be transferable to a master’s program at AUS or other institutions.
Try-us-out discount fees
- Undergraduate courses $300 per credit
- Master’s level Education / Teaching courses $335 per credit
- Master’s level Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Family Therapy $376 per credit
Already graduated from AUS? Alumni may audit (no credit given) up to two courses per quarter at no tuition.
Non-matriculated student fees
- Bachelor’s level courses (courses numbered 3000 – 4999) $600 per credit
- Master’s level courses in Education/Teaching (courses numbered 5000 – 6999) $673. per credit
- Master’s level courses in Clinical Mental Health Counseling or Family Therapy (courses numbered 5000 – 6999) $751 per credit
- Ph.D. in Counselor Supervision & Ed. Level courses (Courses numbered 7000 – 8999) $818 per credit
- Doctor of Psychology Courses (Courses numbered 7000 – 8999) $896 per credit
- Audit (no credit given) $400 per course
Contact Continuing Education at [email protected]