AUNE’s MEd for working teachers is a testament to our commitment to the evolution of education. We understand that you’re already equipped with a great foundation of educational experience, and now you’re looking for new ways to enhance your career and classroom. Our progressive concentration options are flexibly designed to be taken while you continue working, pairing a brief residency period with online courses. Immediately and positively impact your students through experiential education and problem-based learning.
With seven concentrations and a delivery model that suits your busy life, AUNE’s MEd for working teachers celebrates the professional learning paths of experienced teachers. At AUNE, choose a concentration that feeds your passion for teaching and supports the career path you envision.
Online courses during the school year give you the flexibility your schedule demands. Face-to-face classes for one or two weeks in the summer give you the reflection time and professional community you crave. Put your studies to work in your classroom. Three practicums bring AUNE faculty into your classroom for personal advising.
- 19 months, 5 semester, 33-credit degree program
- 1-2 weeks on campus each summer
- 5 online classes
- 3 semesters of practicum work at your school or workplace
This program prepares our students for possible careers such as:
- Elementary School Teacher
- Education Technology Integrator
- Library Media Specialist
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Educating for Sustainability
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Educational Technology Integrator
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Library Media Specialist
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Mindfulness for Educators
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Principal Certification
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Problem-Based Learning Using Critical Skills
- MEd for Experienced Educators, Self-Designed Concentration